Saturday, April 26, 2014

Readathon Kick-Off

I have a bunch of books I want to read by the end of the month, and I saw that the Readathon was happening today, so I decided to join in!

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
Home in Frankfurt, Germany. It's a little past 2 pm, and sunny! I'll probably read on the balcony to enjoy the nice weather.

2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
I have a bunch of eGalleys I need to read before they expire. And I have a book by a 2015 debut author which is SO GOOD. I can't wait to get back to it.

3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Whoops. Forgot the snacks.

4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I did hot yoga this morning, my 13th session this month!

5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?

I've participated in a few. Usually I get tripped up by trying to read a book that's going too slow for me. If that happens, I'll put it down and move on.

Happy reading!

2 comments:

The Reading Date said...

Happy readathoning, Lenore! I want to hear more about this 2015 debut :)

Anonymous said...

Happy read-a-thon!! I read books super early for work, which is sometimes awesome, but also sometimes sucks because I have no one to talk to about these awesome books!